Meet the solution that does all the magic behind the scenes
Ready to use IPs. Everything you need from Schematics Design, PCB Layout to FPGA Code.
Video Stream Aggregation
Do not limit the number of sensors in your system by the number of video interfaces your application processor has. Aggregate several video feeds in one (or more) video upstreams. Images can be stitched together or piped through virtual channels. you decide how the data is formatted.
- Configurable N video input interfaces
- Configurable video output interface
- User-defined aggregation policy
- VC – Virtual Channels
- Stitching – Ultra Wide Image
- Interlaced Video
Video Interface Bridge
Migration to new image sensors in a system is a complex and risky task, new and old interfaces could cause compatibility problems not seen at the early stages of the development. Avoid unnecessary hardware redesigns and reduce software development cycles with a hardware-based video interface bridge.
- CSI-2 – MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2
- LVDS – Serial low-voltage differential signaling
- CPI – Camera Parallel Interface
- Your custom Interface!